[parsec-users] Alpha cross compiling problem for parsec 3.0 network benchmarks.

Choi, Wonje wonje.choi at email.wsu.edu
Sat Oct 12 18:02:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile network benchmark for alpha system.
I used following command line.

% ./bldconfadd -n alpha-gcc-hooks -c gcc-hooks -f

% ./parsecmgmt -a build -c alpha-gcc-hooks -p netdedup
[PARSEC] Packages to build:  parsec.netdedup
[PARSEC] [========== Building package parsec.netdedup [1] ==========]
[PARSEC] [---------- Analyzing package parsec.netdedup ----------]
[PARSEC] Error: Cannot find local build configuration 'alpha-gcc-hooks.bldconf' for package parsec.netdedup.

Could somebody help me? or is there pre-built disk image which contains network benchmarks for alpha system?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
Best regards,
Wonje Choi