[parsec-users] x264 run error

Dmitry Vyukov dvyukov at google.com
Fri Jan 3 14:38:50 EST 2014

It reports lots of uninit reads.
For valgrind to you need to compile with "-O0 -g". You seem to be
missing debug info, so memcheck does not output function names. -O0 is
critical as well.
There is an option related to "origin tracking" in memcheck, it should
produce more informative reports.
Also if you are using valgrind, hellgrind may be useful to detect data races.