[parsec-users] bldconfadd do not create config files in subdirectories

Zhou Xu zhouxunudt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:41:36 EDT 2014

Hi all,

    When I want to create a new configuration using bldconfadd, it seems that only one config file in the “config" directory is created. It does not create the corresponding config files in the subdirectories of each pkg.  Hence, it will cause a compiling error saying that the corresponding config files are not found. Shall I create these config file myself or is this a bug? I am using parsec-3.0. Thanks!

Best regard,
Xu Zhou