[parsec-users] Problem with running facesim in gem5

Fulya fkaplan3 at bu.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:57:09 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am running Parsec2.1 applications on gem5 with X86 using different number of threads (1 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16). I am using the precompiled parsec image provided in the Parsec website. For some thread counts, facesim gives me an error of the following type:
Can't open ./Face_Data/Eftychis_840k/Front_370k/face_simulation_14.tet for read (binary)
This error was created for thread counts 10, 12, 14. Does this mean that the input file for those thread counts are not placed in the image?

I also get another type of error as given below:
Can't open ./Face_Data/Motion_Data/Storytelling_Controls/storytelling_controls.-131 for read (binary)
This error was created for thread counts 4, 6, 8 after entering ROI. Could anyone recommend a solution for that?
Best,
Fulya