[parsec-users] Previous versions of PARSEC

Gabriel Southern gsouther at soe.ucsc.edu
Sat Jul 4 14:49:32 EDT 2015

Hi Xusheng,

I assume that you keep track of development work on PARSEC using some sort
of revision control system.  Would it be possible for you to make that
available, either by hosting it yourself or using an external service such
as GitHub?  That would help a lot for users of PARSEC to see what the
differences are between versions and would be useful when trying to
replicate/compare results from published papers.

Thanks,

-Gabriel