[parsec-users] Setting affinity to parsec threads

Pierre-Yves Péneau pierre-yves.peneau at lirmm.fr
Wed Aug 31 08:42:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

If you are using the OpenMP version of blackscholes (before OpenMP 3.1),
you can use this environment variable: GOMP_CPU_AFFINITY=list-of-cpu-id [1]

With OpenMP greater or equal to 3.1, it seems you can only specify if
the runtime could move threads during the execution or not, by using
OMP_PROC_BIND=true/false [2]

Bests,

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libgomp/GOMP_005fCPU_005fAFFINITY.html
[2] http://www.openmp.org/mp-documents/OpenMP3.1.pdf (see section 4.4)