[parsec-users] Question about blackscholes application

Raúl Vidal raul.vidal at bsc.es
Tue Mar 22 07:29:14 EDT 2016

NUM_RUNS is there to increase the amount of time devoted to the parallel
section. The computations at each RUN are the same.

BlkSchlsEqEuroNoDiv gets parameters by value. Return value is written to
an array not in the parameters.
The CNDF function is deterministic.
No change between each run.

El 20/03/16 a las 13:22, VICTOR GONZALEZ SANCHEZ escribió:
> Hi friends,
>
> I've been watching the code of the application blackscholes and and I
> don't understand the use of the variable NUM_RUNS, because the algorithm
> is not iterative.
>
> Could you please explain the importance of this variable?
>
> Thanks!
>

> a greeting.

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer