[sndtools] Help :)

Khalid Aallouche khalid.aallouche at tut.fi
Sat Dec 9 19:11:01 EST 2006

Hi (again!!),

I can give you some hints: I know that the error comes from
RtAudio.cpp. I didn't forget to include the rigth 'lib' and 'include'
path and I obtained that error: "error C3861:
'DirectSoundCaptureEnumerate': identifier not found" and       "error
C2065: 'LPDIRECTSOUNDCAPTURE' : undeclared identifier".
It's very strange because there is not any definition of
DirectSoundCaptureEnumerate...may be Windows XP doesn't contains it?!

I try to fix that error the whole day and without result.
Please I really need some help for that project (sndpeek)

Thank you
Khalid