[sndtools] MP3...

Khalid Aallouche khalid.aallouche at tut.fi
Tue Dec 12 13:32:14 EST 2006

Hi,

I will try to analyse MP3 files but is seems to be difficult...

I have another question:

I don't need real time processing. So, What I want to do is analyse
the sound file (very fastly). But I don't know how to analyse the file
very fastly(without producing any sound, only get the result such as
centroid, RMS...). But before doing that, I want to get the exact
instant of each measure...for example at t=3 s, rms=xxx...After I will
put that results in a structure containing  int time_second, float
centroid, float rms....and store structures in an array (or vector, or
file...)

If someone can help me, it will be very helpful for me...
Thanks so much
Khalid