[sndtools] Failed to Read Valid Object (sndpeek-1.1)

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jan 9 00:23:43 EST 2007

Hi Esben!

Thanks for continuing to work with this issue and for the update.  I am
not certain what this "Failed to read a valid object file image from
memory" is referring to.  The stack trace shows that you are using the
JACK version of sndpeek.  I can't remember if we talked about this
before, but did you try it with a clean ALSA build?  It's kind of a
shot in the dark, but may provide more information.

Thanks again.

Best,
Ge!