[sndtools] rt_lpc question

Robert von Blitzkrieg herrvonblitzkrieg at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:36:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

First of all, thanks for some of the greatest freeware applications I've
seen!

I'm trying to use rt_lpc on a windows pc, but I can't seem to find the
programme's desired input source. I've tried every one I have! Any advice on
this would be greatly appreciated. I'm using a E-Mu 1616m card, but also
tried the on board inputs of my pc.

Furthermore, would you consider publishing a detailed layout of the
"architecture" (down to electrical/logical components) so I can re-build it
in Reaktor and use LPC as a VST voice effect plugin?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Greets,

Robert