[sndtools] Bug? in the source code?

Ananya Misra amisra at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 9 16:29:43 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for catching this! We'll put out a fixed version of sndpeek soon.
For now, there's a corrected version of just the sndpeek.cpp file at
http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/files/sndpeek.cpp

In our tests with wav files, the output is fine (not always 0s). Does this
happen with all the wav files you've tried?

-Ananya