[sndtools] source format of sndtools?

Ananya Misra amisra at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Sep 14 14:09:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just downloaded it and eventually got the following directories:

sndpeek-1.3: contains some text files and a src folder
sndpeek-1.3/src: contains two folders with source code
sndpeek-1.3/src/marsyas: contains .h and .cpp files
sndpeek-1.3/src/sndpeek: contains .h, .cpp and various makefiles

If you only got one file, maybe you also need to unzip? I just used
Winzip on sndpeek-1.3.tgz, and it extracted everything correctly.

-Ananya