[sndtools] source format of sndtools?

Ananya Misra amisra at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 17 11:00:46 EDT 2007

I see. Does it give you all the files if you rename it to .tgz?

If you look at the files and versions of sndpeek available for download,
we only have .zip and .tgz:
http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/files/

Maybe tgz gets automatically unzipped to tar when you download it.
Otherwise, if renaming works completely, that may be the easiest solution.

-Ananya