[sndtools] source format of sndtools?

Ananya Misra amisra at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 17 12:40:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm afraid all the documentation we have is on the rt_lpc page, in the
sndtools paper, or part of the source code.

The default audio sample rate is hard-coded based on platform, but can be
set to something else when starting rt_lpc from the command line. rt_lpc
itself doesn't set a max sample rate -- anything above 0 is good. But of
course there are hardware limitations. Also, the software uses RtAudio,
which *may* allow a max of 192000 Hz (not sure about this).

I hope this answers the right question!

-Ananya