[sndtools] SPEECH PROCESSIGN from INDIA

Raktim Haldar raktim.halder21 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:49:50 EDT 2010

Princeton University,
 I am an Electronics Engineer by profession. I am from India , and
wish to do some works on the very interesting topic,' REAL-TIME TEXT
INDEPENDENT SPEECH RECOGNITION'. This is really challenging as no
system can recognize speech with more than 80% accuracy. We
individually have done some works on this topic using MATLAB. I found
some usefulness of LINEAR PREDICTIVE CODES in speech synthesis and
voice recognition, But due to lack of facilities and resources we can
not progress especially on this particular aspect.
               I found that you are one of the pioneers of this
field. So I like to ask your help. Can you provide me some very useful
papers and tutorials on this 'LPC' ? It will be also very helpful if
you provide me a .EXE file or software which can show me a demo of
'LINEAR PREDICTIVE CODE ANALYSIS' and its 'RESIDUE' analysis.
               Hope you can find a little bit time from your busy
schedule for me. I need your help badly.
Thank You very Much.
Yours faithfully
Raktim haldar
India.