[sndtools] SNDPEEK AGAIN

bnice b.nice at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 17 15:59:23 EDT 2010

You just call the program with the desired parameter settings followed by the path to the file.
sndpeek --fullscreen:ON --features:OFF --spacing:.05 path/to/YourFile.wav

Hope this helps
Chris
B.Nice™

clipped from http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/
usage: sndpeek  --[options] [filename]
  ON/OFF options: fullscreen|waveform|lissajous|waterfall|
                  dB|features|fallcolors|backward|showtime|
                  freeze
  number options: timescale|freqscale|lissscale|logfactor|
                  spacing|zpos|dzpos|depth|preview|yview|
                  rotatem|rotatek|begintime|ds
   other options: nodisplay|print

example:
    sndpeek --fullscreen:ON --features:OFF --spacing:.05

  *** if no file is provided, the mic input is used. ***