[sndtools] Hi there, can anyone help with sndtools on XP ?

Ananya Misra amisra at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue May 24 11:57:44 EDT 2011

Hi Robert,

I hope others will have input, but meanwhile, can you send us a copy-paste
of anything that's printed in the command window? Does it work if you use a
wav file instead of mic input (for example, if you start it from the command
line with "sndpeek filename")?

Thanks!

-Ananya