[sndtools] Derek Holzer: sndpeek question

Perry Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Mar 9 14:12:32 EST 2013

Derek,

One hack that might work is that you can use the control/zoom
on Mac to zoom into that area of the screen.  Depending on your
OS version and trackpad, that might work.  On my Snow Leopard it's:

<control> two-fingers-on-trackpad, swipe up to zoom in,
then use trackpad/mouse as normal to center things.

It's possible you could use the external video, non-mirrored, to get
the lissajous where you want it on a projector, and still retain the
ability to do other stuff on the other screen, if that's needed.  I haven't
tried this.

Another option might be to do some hacking and recompile, but I
bet you're not interested in spending the time to figure all that out
(I wouldn't be).

Hope this helps,

PRC