[talks] PLOrk performance tonight

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 21 01:41:02 EST 2006

Dear all,

This event won't be a talk (we hope), but it seemed more relevant to
announce here than to [building] or [downtime].

     http://ffmup.org/nov_21_06.html

---
who/what: The Princeton Laptop Orchestra (PLOrk) presents an evening
of new works for computer-mediated chamber music (duo/trio/quartet),
composed and performed by members of the Fall 2006 ensemble and seminar:

Alan Tormey | Ananya Misra | Andrea Mazzariello | Anne Hege | Ge Wang
| John Fontein | Laurie Hollander | Matt Hoffman | Margaret R. Daniel
| Michael Hammond | Perry Cook | Rebecca Fiebrink | Samson Young |
Scott Elmegreen | Scott Smallwood | Spencer Salazar

---
when: tonight 9:00pm (Tuesday)

where: Terrace Club (free admission)

why: there is usually free beer at ffmup events;  new music;  free beer!

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Ge!