[talks] Vapnik talk, mon, 11/29, 3pm, CS sm. aud.

Matt Hoffman mdhoffma at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 22 18:19:04 EST 2010

I saw this talk at NYU a week or two ago (where it probably set some
attendance records), and highly recommend checking it out. A good mix
of intuition and theory, plus a chance to get some insight into how a
giant of the field thinks.

Matt