[talks] P Jiang preFPO

Melissa M. Lawson mml at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 13 11:06:06 EST 2012

Peng Jiang will present his preFPO on Friday February 17 at Noon in
Lewis Thomas Lab 118 (note location). The members of his committee
are: Mona Singh, advisor; Hilary Coller (MOL) and Olga Troyanskaya,
readers; Leonid Kruuglyak (Genomics) and Bernard Chazelle, nonreaders.
Everyone is invited to attend his talk. His abstract follows below.