[talks] B Kapicioglu preFPO

Melissa M. Lawson mml at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 16 15:44:52 EST 2012

Berk Kapicioglu will present his preFPO on Wednesday February 22 at 11AM
in Room 402. The members of his committee are: Rob Schapire, advisor;
David Blei and Tony Jebara (Columbia), readers; Jennifer Rexford and
Andrea LaPaugh, nonreaders. Everyone is invited to attend his talk. His
abstract follows below.