[talks] Mark Browning MSE thesis talk

Melissa M. Lawson mml at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 24 14:57:37 EDT 2013

Mark Browning will present his MSE thesis talk on Tuesday April 30 at 3PM in Room 302
(note room!). The members of his committee are Adam Finkelstein, advisor and
Szymon Rusinkiewicz, reader. Everyone is invited to attend his talk. His abstract
follows below.