[talks] I Davey generals

Melissa M. Lawson mml at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jan 16 14:18:01 EST 2013

Ian Davey will be presenting his research seminar/general exam (talk only) on
Wednesday January 23 at 2PM in Sherrerd 306 (Note Location!). The members
of his committee are: Ed Felten (advisor), Michael Freedman, and Zeev Dvir.
Everyone is invited to attend his talk.