[talks] Fwd: MSE talk abstract

Melissa M. Lawson mml at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Apr 24 08:34:55 EDT 2014

Christian Eubank will present his MSE thesis talk on Tuesday April 29 at 11AM in Room 301.
The members of his committee are: Arvind Narayanan, advisor and Ed Felten, reader.
Everyone is invited to attend his talk. His abstract follows below.