[talks] B Hristov general exam

Melissa M. Lawson mml at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Apr 29 13:41:39 EDT 2014

Borislav Hristov will present his research seminar/general exam on Tuesday May 6 at 10AM
in Room 402. The members of his committee are: Mona Singh (advisor), Olga Troyanskaya,
and Tom Funkhouser. Everyone is invited to attend his talk, and those faculty wishing to remain
for the oral exam following are welcome to do so. His abstract and reading list follow below.