[talks] Princeton Day of Statistics
Nicole E. Wagenblast
nwagenbl at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 29 10:28:39 EDT 2014
We are pleased to announce the 4th Princeton Day of Statistics. This bi-annual event will take place on Friday, October 17, 2014 in Sherrerd 101.
Seven speakers will deliver talks on the most recent advances in statistics.
* Marten Wegkamp (Cornell University)
* Tony Cai (University of Pennsylvania)
* Christopher Genovese (Carnegie Mellon University)
* Jun Liu (Harvard University)
* Regina Liu (Rutgers University)
* Richard A. Davis (Columbia University)
* Kung-Sik Chan (University of Iowa)
For more information and registration, visit
Registration is required to attend, deadline is October 10th.
Operations Research & Financial Engineering Dept.
Academic Assistant & Events Coordinator
609-258-9863 Fax: 609-258-4363 carols at princeton.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talks