[talks] Keller Center 10th Anniversary Symposium- Tuesday, October 13

Nicole E. Wagenblast nwagenbl at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Oct 9 13:00:00 EDT 2015

Keller Center 10th Anniversary Symposium- Tuesday, October 13

Please join us as we celebration a decade of Keller. Our afternoon program will include discussions on Education Innovation and Entrepreneurship in higher education with some of Princeton’s leaders in the field, a keynote address by Tom Leighton ’78 with introduction by President Eisgruber ’83, and of course there will be cake!

For more information on the speakers and to register, please visit: http://kellercenter.princeton.edu/engage/e-vents/keller-center-10-years/