[talks] Fwd: CS/EE Seminar - Monday, November 6. 2017, 4:30 pm, Computer Science 105 - Prof. Benjamin Lee

Margaret Martonosi mrm at princeton.edu
Sun Nov 5 11:30:40 EST 2017

FYI: Prof. Ben Lee from Duke University will give a seminar tomorrow, Monday Nov 6 at 4:30 in the CS Small Auditorium on "Rethinking Datacenter Management with Game Theory”.

Full info below.

-mrm

Margaret Martonosi
H. T. Adams '35 Professor of Computer Science.
Director, Keller Center for Innovation in Engineering Education
Princeton University ■ mrm at princeton.eduhttp://www.princeton.edu/~mrm