October 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Oct 2 10:59:46 EDT 2017
Ending: Tue Oct 31 10:32:11 EDT 2017
- [talks] Rajesh Ranganath will present his FPO, "Black Box Variational Inference: Scalable, Generic Bayesian Computation and its Applications" on Friday, 10/6/2017 at 11am in CS 105.
- [talks] Tengyu Ma will present his FPO, "Non-convex Optimization for Machine Learning: Design, Analysis, and Understanding" on Thursday, 10/12/2017 at 3pm, in CS 402.
- [talks] Xinyi Fan will present her pre-FPO on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 2pm in CS 401.
- [talks] Davit Buniatyan will present his general exam on Friday, October 13, 2017 at 4pm in CS 402.
- [talks] Linpeng Tang will present his pre FPO, "Efficient processing and delivery of multimedia data" on Friday, October 20, 2017 at 2pm in CS 402.
- [talks] Raghuvansh Saxena will present his General Exam on Monday, October 16, 2017 in CS 233 at 11am
- [talks] Sotirios Apostolakis will be presenting his general exam "Securing Commodity Systems with Containment: a Redis Server Case Study" on Monday, October 23, 2017 at 2:30pm in CS 402.
- [talks] Andrej Risteski will present his FPO, "New techniques for learning and inference in Bayesian models" on Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 1pm in CS 402
- [talks] Fwd: CS/EE Seminar - Monday, November 6. 2017, 4:30 pm, Computer Science 105 - Prof. Benjamin Lee
- [talks] Yonatan Naamad will present his FPO, "Hardness from Densest Subgraph Conjectures"on Monday, October 30, 2017 at 4pm in CS 402
- [talks] popular talk on ML at IAS today 5:30pm
- [talks] Distinguished Colloquium Speaker Jeff Heer, Monday, November 6th - 12:30pm
Last message date:
Tue Oct 31 10:32:11 EDT 2017
Archived on: Tue Oct 31 10:32:12 EDT 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).