[talks] Fwd: Prof. Vikram Adve, U Illinois. March 21. 4pm. CS Small Auditorium

Margaret Martonosi mrm at princeton.edu
Tue Mar 20 22:42:59 EDT 2018

FYI: Because of the weather impacting flights and because of the university’s official closing on March 21, Prof. Adve’s talk is canceled.

—mrm

Margaret Martonosi
H. T. Adams '35 Professor of Computer Science.
Director, Keller Center for Innovation in Engineering Education
Princeton University ■ mrm at princeton.eduhttp://www.princeton.edu/~mrm