[Topic-models] LDA implementation in Java

Mark Dredze mdredze at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 10 11:39:48 EST 2008

Mallet has an implementation of LDA that is pretty easy to use. I would
start with some introductory materials for LDA first before trying to run a
library. This paper talks about sampling as it is done in Mallet:
http://www.pnas.org/content/101/suppl.1/5228.abstract?ck=nck

Mallet:
http://mallet.cs.umass.edu/

Mark