[Topic-models] Topic models application to video data

Ayan Acharya masterayan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:48:50 EDT 2010

Hi All,

  I am looking for a 3 level LDA model (a level added on top of basic LDA
like the case with multiple corpus). Is there any code available that can be
readily extended to implement this model?

Thanks,
Ayan Acharya

(Graduate Student,
Track: Communication, Networks and Systems,
Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Texas at Austin,
Austin, Texas, USA)