[Topic-models] Integrating Topics and Syntax

asli canuck.at.cal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:24:13 EDT 2010

Hi all;

I was wondering if there is a study on discriminative probabilistic model
like (supervised topic model type of work) where sequence learning is being
focused, i.e., CRF type of learning. There is only the "Latent Topic Random
Fields.." by He and Zemel that I know of.
However I am looking for a unified model. An earlier version of something
that would describe what I am looking for would be the HMM-LDA models but
they are unsupervised models. I am looking for labeled/supervised model.
Do you know any other work on language modeling or applications on text or
what not?

Many thanks for your replies.

-Asli