[Topic-models] Training Classifier with multi-labeled data

Daniel Ramage dramage at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 3 12:46:56 EST 2010

Hi Bin,

One option is to use Labeled LDA,
http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/D/D09/D09-1026.pdf which constrains each
document's topic distribution to align with the document's label space.
  Because the per-document topics in this model are actually observed,
it's less of a latent and more of a blatant dirichlet allocation.  It's
competitive with an SVM baseline in our experiments, but state of the
art discriminative models still beat it.

dan