[Topic-models] HLDA, is Stick Breaking Prior Necessary?

Jake Sully ccrraappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:22:20 EDT 2010

Thanks Dave,

I tried an implementation without stick breaking prior. Like what you
said, the stop words do not appear on top. Thanks alot!

As for my id ccrraappyy , coz I figured out that the world is a crappy
place. So I wanted to use nicks like crappy but it is always taken by
someone else. I am not creative enough to spend effort and time to
figure out some new nicks so i just double the letters in it. But the
older systems have a limit on user id length, so rather than
ccrraappppyy it became ccrraappy.

Later, someone told me crappy really means shitty and it had never
occur to me before that this nick is so obnoxious. LOL.

Thanks
Best Regards