[Topic-models] seeking for twitter dataset benchmark

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at borasky-research.net
Sun Mar 6 12:31:43 EST 2011

 On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:14:51 +0800, Ethan <overjoy at sina.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> Could anyone help to offer available urls to download the Standford
> twitter dataset or other benchmarks for classified microblog
> Recently I feel interesting to do some testing on microblog, compared
> with normal text, so seeking for a benchmark is a must. Has any
> previous work be made on such a benchmark?
> Thanks
>
> Ethan

 Twitter is starting to tighten the rules on collection and distribution
 of raw Twitter datasets. Essentially you need to apply directly to
 Twitter for permission to re-distribute the data, although there's no
 restriction on collecting the data. I don't know if the Stanford dataset
 is still available.

--
 http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

 "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul
 Erdős