[Topic-models] implementation/code for Nonparametric Bayes Pachinko Allocation

呉 天逸 tianyi_wu at mist.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Aug 1 10:34:58 EDT 2016

Now I am making some extension on Pachinko Allocation Model [Li Wei, and Andrew McCallum 2006],
and would like to use nonparametric Bayes Pachinko allocation [Li Wei, David Blei, and Andrew McCallum 2012].
But I didn't find someone implemented it online or experiment code from the authors.
I thought the mailing list may have some information about that.

By the way, I found Wei Li is the most contributer to the Pachinko Allocation Model, he also made that nonparametric method,
but I couldn't find author's website, maybe he will be the most possible person to know the implementation.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Tianyi Wu,
Master student, Mathematical Informatics,
the University of Tokyo