[Topic-models] Extracting topic-word distribution and topic proportions from hdp implementation

Buffers Medical Laboratory buffersmedlab at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:55:13 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am using the Hierarchical Dirichlet Process (with Split-Merge Operations)
implementation. I obtain these 4 files as output (mode.bin,
mode-topics.dat, mode-word-assignments.dat, and state.log), I am wondering
how I could obtain the topic-word distributions as well as the topic
proportions from the results obtained.

Thank you.
Mary