[Topic-models] Topic coherence in author-topic models

Jordan Boyd-Graber jordanbg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:25:04 EST 2016

I'd guess it's perfectly valid to compute a topic coherence score in the
usual way, but it would tell you nothing about whether it matches up to the
*author*.  I suppose you could try doing something like PMI between author
and the words collected on a separate held out corpus.

Jordan Boyd-Graber

Voice: 920.524.9464
jordanbg at gmail.com
http://boydgraber.org