[Topic-models] Comparison of different tools for LDA

Kowalski, Radoslaw radoslaw.kowalski.14 at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 05:08:21 EDT 2016

Hi Shayan,

I would discourage you from using R because it has few robust packages for deep learning. My opinion is that deep learning is likely going to be used a lot in topic modelling in the future. In where I am in UCL we often use gensim but the list of relevant python packages is much longer. Gensim is not always a golden solution to every topic model problem. You may find easier to use python packages for specific problems.

All the best,
Radoslaw

Radoslaw Kowalski

PhD Student