[Topic-models] asymmetric priors and IDF

Shibamouli Lahiri shibamoulilahiri at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:10:02 EDT 2016

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but could you not simply
re-write the uniform prior with a non-uniform prior yourself?

For example, in the version of Mallet that I have, you'll need to change
the source of  src/cc/mallet/topics/LDA.java.  And then write a simple
class that gets the IDF and feeds it into LDA.java.

Regards,
Shibamouli