[Topic-models] Finding annotated datasets

Devashish Deshpande ashu.9412 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:56:43 EDT 2016

Dear Mr Roeder,

Thanks a lot for the help! I have entered the benchmark testing phase of my
project and will be working with the RTL-wiki first. However, I was
wondering if you had any script prepared for the preprocessing of this
dataset. Since I will be comparing my project against Palmetto I was
thinking that the preprocessing should be the same so as to pinpoint
whatever faults that occur in my project better. Would it be possible to
share the script or the procedure you followed for the preprocessing?

Thanking you,
Devashish