[Topic-models] Topicnumbers absent in output file

Martha Visscher-Houweling kapoen89 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:31:42 EDT 2016

Hello everybody,

I’m a
freshman in topic modeling. Can anyone here help me with the following problem:
(I’m using Mallet) I want Mallet to output a text file with the percentage of
each topic in the text files. So I typed the command --output-doc-topics. I
expected a file with a list with the columns docname, source, topic,
percentage, topic, percentage, …, and so on. However, in the file I get the topic
numbers are absent. So I get a list with docname, source, percentage,
percentage, percentage, …, … What do I do wrong?
M.VH