[Topic-models] Markov Topic Model open source implementations?

Leinberger, William J. William.Leinberger at gd-ms.com
Tue May 3 16:28:06 EDT 2016

Hi,

My group is experimenting with multi-modal topic models.
Does anyone know of an open source implementation of the Markov Topic Model described in this paper by Chong Wang (et al):

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~blei/papers/WangThiessonMeekBlei2009.pdf

  Note:  Chong has stated in a brief correspondence that his original implementation was developed while he was at Microsoft, so it was not available as open source.  I truly need the implementation to be openly available so that we can share our results with customers or published works.

Thank you,
Bill Leinberger

William Leinberger, PhD
Senior Scientist