[Topic-models] On author topic model

Wray Buntine wray.buntine at monash.edu
Thu Jul 20 20:41:11 EDT 2017

Hi

We did something like this in
      Kar Wai Lim and Wray Buntine. Bibliographic analysis on research
publications using authors, categorical labels and the citation network.
Machine Learning, 103:185–213, 2016.

We thought the ATM was a bit primitive so added the extra bit as
"non-parametric ATM" in our experiments.  Its pretty simple to implement.
Our own model does a lot more.  Implemented using HDPs/HPYPs which are
pretty efficient when done right ... avoid HCRPs like the plague.

Prof. Wray Buntine
Course Director for Master of Data Science
Monash University
http://topicmodels.org