[Topic-models] Request for topic modeling working examples in Java

Sibora Xhema sibora.xhema at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Mar 4 06:09:02 EST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

my name is Sibora and I am a student of University of Konstanz, Germany. At
the moment we are working in the department of Information and Computer
Science in one research project related to topic modeling. We have been
implementing topic modeling for LDA already, but we couldn't make it work
for HDP and HPAM topic models. We would be very glad if you could provide
us any possible working examples of HDP and HPAM algorithms.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Sibora Xhema.