[Topic-models] Request for bigram topic model implementation

Daniel Hoadley Daniel.Hoadley at ICLR.CO.UK
Sat Mar 11 11:42:17 EST 2017

Hi Jocelyn,

Have you tried word2vec? The code and docs can be found here:

https://code.google.com/archive/p/word2vec/

I haven't used it myself and others may be able to suggest a better alternative.

Best,

Daniel

Daniel Hoadley,
Barrister
The Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England & Wales