[Topic-models] Question about Bigram Topic Model by Hanna Wallach

Jocelyn Mazarura jocelynmazarura at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 08:11:55 EDT 2017

Good Day!

According to an article I read recently, "the bigram topic model of Wallach (2006) simply replaces the unigram word distribution (a multinomial) for each topic with a bigram word distribution."

I understand this, but my question is, how do I get the top words for each topic from the bigram word distributions as shown at the end of Wallach's paper?

Reference: Wallach, Hanna M. "Topic modeling: beyond bag-of-words." Proceedings of the 23rd international conference on Machine learning. ACM, 2006.

I hope someone will be able to help.

Kind regards

Jocelyn